Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspiration

A few weeks ago, in the process of creating Twitter and Blipfm accounts, I realized that I wanted a cool new username. Ecstatic Goddess was born, and wow! she wasn't being used anywhere else on the web...what are the odds?

Suddenly, this new persona, this Goddess, feels like me. I feel like I've just had the best sleep of my life, woke up, washed my face and voila: I AM GODDESS.

The old blog just doesn't cut it. This is a new start. I am 20 weeks pregnant and in the midst of a peaceful contemplation of my world and my place in it. Today I feel comfortable in my own skin. Today I am grateful for the people who've inspired me in so many ways. I find that I am attracted to more and more "real" people, people who've found a sense of peace within themselves, people who radiate joy. I aspire to be more like them. I want to live in the moment.

My house is starting to contain tiny garments and diapers again. We are all entranced by the idea of a little person coming to join us. I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time this past weekend, an energetic thudding in the earpieces of my fetoscope. When I sit quietly this baby jumps and tumbles, making little tiny ripples appear on my stomach.

Our little family is enjoying our together time, reading stories and snuggling as much as possible. We are truly blessed. I am eagerly anticipating this Easter weekend, our little celebration of new life and renewal.

Wishing you joy and love and inspiration today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment